Treatment and management for all kinds of illnesses affecting the kidney, bladder, urethra, prostrate and male genitalia in all age groups, independent of origin or cause of the disorder. It has expertise in Nephrology such as renal biopsies, renal angiography and angioplasty, hemodialysis and endoscopic treatment of prostatic diseases.
Advances in laparoscopic urology occurred at a rapid pace as technology and techniques united to open world of possibilities for treatment of urological diseases. Laparoscopic division at PACE Hospitals Hyderabad is at a forefront to keep updated & offer the best minimally invasive patient care.
There is usally variety of techniques available to perform this surgeries such as open or laparoscopic. With highly experienced uro-laparoscopist at PACE Hospitals Hyderabad, we give the one of the best surgical routs with less pain and hospitalization.
Laparoscopic Urologist at PACE Hospitals Hyderabad offers a wide range of Laparoscopic techniques for a variety of condition.
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy– Simple / Donor / Partial
- Laparoscopic Pyelolithotomy / Ureterolithotomy
- Laparoscopic Ureteral Reimplantation / Laparoscopic Antireflux Surgery
- Laparoscopic VVF repair / Ureteral stricture
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic TVL
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Orchiopexy
Laser-urology (with 100 watts holmium laser)
- HoLEP – laser enucleation of the prostate
- RIRS – Laser treatment for renal ureteric stone
- Laser resection of bladder tumors / stricture
- Laparoscopic radical nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic cystectomy
- Surgical and reconstructive treatment of pelvic and retroperitoneal malignancy
- Urethroplasty (Urethral stricture surgeries)
- Complex penile / Urethral surgeries
- Sphincter/Sling surgery for male and female incontinence
- Peyronie’s disease repair
- Lap ureteral reimplantation, psoas hitch, boari flap (for ureteric stricture)
Division of pediatrics Urology treats all childhood urological problems from birth to young. Our para medical staff and cutting edge technology combines to deliver excellence in all expects. We specialize in the treatment of:-
- Cosmetic circumcision
- Hypospadias surgery
- Lap orchidopexy
- Lap pyeloplasty
- Deflux surgery (for VUR)
- Mini PCNL (for Stone disease)
- Hydrocele & Hernia Repair
Endo – Urology
- Minimally invasive percutaneous nephrolithotomy (Mini-Perc)
- Micro PCNL
- URSL (Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy)
- TURP (Transurethral Resection of the Prostate)
- PCNL (Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy)
Diagnosis and treatment of those urinary tract disorders like include urinary incontinence and pelvic floor prolapse, voiding dysfunction, recurrent urinary tract infection, urethral syndrome and interstitial cystitis. We specialize in the treatment of:-
- Lap & open VVF repair
- TOT (Transobturator tape) surgery for incontinence
- TVT (Transvaginal tape) surgery for incontinence
- Cystocele repair surgery
- Botulinum toxin injection
- Vaginal reconstruction surgery
- Lap sacrocolpopexy
Neuro – Urology
- Neurological conditions as multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, CVA, SCI, spina bifida, meningococcal, meningomyelocele, etc can result in urinary incontinence & inability to urinate.
- Availability of urodynamic study which measures the function of bladder in diagnosis & treatment of patient.
Andrology division at PACE Hospitals Hyderabad undertake measures to diagnose and treat the sexual health of men suffering from male infertility, sexual dysfunction, including erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory disorder, andropause, Ihordee, torsion, peyronie’s disease, advanced andrological surgeries like penile prostate implantation, laparoscopic & Micro surgical varicocelectomy, vasovasostomy (VVA), vasoepididymostomy (VEA), peyronie’s surgeries are routinely done.
- Vaccum devices (for Erectile Dysfunction)
- Penile implant (for Erectile Dysfunction)
- ESWT (for Erectile Dysfunction)
- Microscopic & Lap Varicocelectomy
- Vasovasostomy & Vasoepididymostomy (for vas deferens obstruction)
- Chordee Release
Holmium Lasers – 100 W
Lumenis Holmium 100 watt lasers is highest power and most technologically advanced holmium laser currently available in the world. It’s a minimally invasive treatment solutions for BPH, stones, strictures and tumors.
- Hemostatic can be used safely on anticoagulant patients and high risk patients
- No prostate size limit
- Decreased catheter time, blood loss & hospital stay
- Any size, any composition and any location stone can be fragmented
- Urodynamics is the investigation of the function of the lower urinary tract – the bladder and urethra – using physical measurements such as bladder pressure and flow rate as well as clinical assessment.
- Urodynamic studies provide extremely valuable diagnostic data for any of the following bladder dysfunctions: Urge Incontinence, Stress Incontinence, Urinary Retention, Urinary Frequency, Nocturia, Hesitancy, and all other storage and micturition issues.
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- The chief advantage of ESWL is that it is “non-invasive”. That is, there is no cutting of the skin or insertion of devices into the body in order to get the shockwaves to the stone.
- Patients can be treated on an utpatient basis and usually experience only odest discomfort if any. Re-treatment is possible if complete fragmentation has not occurred in a single session.
Dornier lithotripter is one of the best lithotripter as it has:-
- Best fragmentation & clearance rate
- Precise localization & Focus due to Ultrasound integration
- Can be given without anaesthesia
- Min morbidity
- Storz Flex-X2 with high maneuverability, miniaturization and high image quality provides maximum accessability to treat upper urinary tract pathology like tumors and stone disease.
HD Laparoscopic system
Olympus is a pioneer of minimally invasive surgery (Laparoscopy), a modern technique in which an operation in the abdomen is performed through small incisions as compared to larger incisions needed in traditional surgical procedures. This surgical approach addresses the key requirements of Healthcare Reform:
- Increased Quality of Care– Minimally invasive surgery provides better clinical outcomes than traditional “open” surgery.
- Decreased Costs– Numerous industry and clinical studies have demonstrated that minimally invasive surgery provides significant cost savings when compared to a robotic surgical approach.*
- Enhanced Patient Satisfaction– Minimally invasive surgery provides less scarring, shorter hospital stays and faster recovery than traditional “open” surgery.