Our team offers specialized services using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment to diagnose and treat diseases of the digestive system. The high standards set by the division and the scope of services available ensures that patients will receive the best care possible for a wide variety of gastrointestinal, liver and pancreatico-biliary diseases. Our gastroenterology services specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disorders like chronic diarrhea, constipation, peptic ulcer, acute liver failure, portal hypertension, bilio-pancreatic disorders and malignancies & diseases of the liver and digestive tract, including the stomach, duodenum, gallbladder, biliary tract, pancreas, small intestine and colon.
Our team offers expertise in general gastroenterology as well as: gastrointestinal cancers, gastrointestinal motility, inflammatory bowel disease and viral hepatitis. We strive to provide patients with thoughtful, compassionate and timely care as well as the most advanced procedures such as photodynamic therapy and those involving endoscopic techniques. We offer expertise in all areas of clinical GI, hepatology and adult nutrition. Our dedicated clinical staff is a caring team of specialized doctors, nurses, technicians, and other ancillary personnel who are committed to improving the health and well being of patients with a variety of gastrointestinal and liver disorders.
In addition to addressing specific medical needs, we promote health through preventive care, cancer screening, and by providing education, allowing the patient to better understand their disease process.
Latest diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are performed for management of entire spectrum of GI diseases:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Video Upper endoscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Video Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Capsule Endoscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Capsule Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreaticography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- 24 hr pH Metry
- Hydrogen Breath Test
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endosonography
- Oesophageal and Rectal Manometry
- Management of acute upper and lower GI hemorrhages
- Removal of polyps from large intestine
- Stent placement in food pipe, colon, small intestine, bile duct and pancreatic duct
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic ERCP – Management of bile duct & pancreatic duct stone