Patient Visiting Hours:
PACE Management requests the visitors & caregivers of the Patients to limit visits to the hours specified below:
Morning: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Evening: 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Operation Theatre Timings:
6 AM – 6 PM
Rules to assist us in maintaining a peaceful environment for our patients and the staff:
- Visitors are strictly prohibited in ICUs, OT, HDU and the Dialysis Unit
- Children below the age of 12 years are prohibited as visitors as they are more susceptible to infections
- It is important for your visitors to be considerate towards other patients while they are visiting.
- To ensure a disciplined ambience, you are requested to restrict the number of visitors to not more than two at a time during the visiting hours. Too many visitors could increase infection in the ward/room.
- Please keep conversation and activities in the waiting lounge short. Being quiet outside the patient rooms is important to ensure the comfort of our patients and their families.
- Flowers and food from outside is strictly restricted in the hospital. These are the sources of spreading infection.
- Personal electronic gadgets like DVD, music system, etc. are not allowed into the hospital. Television with cable TV connections are provided in the special rooms and the waiting lounge area of the hospital.
- PACE promotes a SMOKE FREE Zone, so all entrants are requested not to smoke in the hospital premises, entranceways, balconies etc.
- PACE hospitals policy strictly prohibits consumption of alcohol, chewing of tobacco anywhere in the hospital premises.
- Patients and visitor are requested not to take any photographs inside the hospital.
- PACE Hospitals wishes to extend every courtesy to its Patients, so DO NOT Tip our staff.
- All billing related queries to be discussed with the Patient Relations Incharge only.
- Patient discharge process takes 2-3 hours, please stay patient so that the process is completed in time.
- The security officer is deputed at the security point both at the front and the rear entry of the hospital to ensure frisking of all visitors of the hospital. This is MANDATORY for the safety and security of the patient, staff and for the hospital.
- We do not encourage patient relatives to stay overnight with the patient in the shared rooms/wards