What can I do to stay healthy?
- Get your vaccine
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.
- Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
– Influenza is thought to spread mainly person-to-person through coughing or sneezing by infected people.
* If you get sick, we recommends that immediately consult with the doctor and get your vaccine & stay home from work or school; and limit contact with others. This will help reduce infection.